Proxi-Point™ for LTC4120
*For Engineering Evaluation Purposes only, until further notice*
The Proxi-Point™ is a fully assembled, tested and certified transmitter unit capable of supplying power to 1 receiver module and offers features such as foreign object detection and a stable crystal controlled operating frequency. The Proxi-Point is available as a ready to use transmitter unit or can be integrated into a product and has a total output power capacity of up to 2W.
Usage with LTC4120 receiver
The Proxi-Point™ is designed to be integrated with an LTC4120 wireless power receiver to form a fully functional resonant wireless charging system. Receiver coils must be tuned to the operating frequency of the transmitter in order to receive power. The power output of the Proxi-Point™ depends on the load of the receiver. The wireless power charging system provides an efficient method for wireless battery charging as the power output by the transmitter varies automatically based on the power used to charge a battery connected to a receiver.
- Smart device detection maximises power transfer to receiver at maximum efficiency – automatic identification of the device receiver so that power is no longer supplied when the receiver is removed.
- Over voltage and over temperature protection for safe and reliable operation
- No interference with operation of devices
- Intelligent foreign metal object detection provides protection from power transfer to metal objects, overheating and power loss.
- Low operating temperature for modules
- Completely safe to use
- EMC/EMI compliant
- Low power standby
- Fixed Operating Frequency