Proxi-Point™ Wireless Connector
The Proxi-Point™ enables one to one or one to many resonant wireless power transfer which is ideal for getting power to sensors in hard to reach locations, and recharging batteries.
The Proxi-Point™ is a standalone electrical device that enables transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material. The Proxi-Point™ is a next generation solution providing a reliable and maintenance free alternative to traditional unreliable cables, coil cords and connectors. In addition the Proxi-Point™ can be used to enable non-contact recharging of batteries in a range of environments.
PowerbyProxi designs a number of Proxi-Point™ solutions to match various power requirements. Our Proxi-Point™ 12W (M30) and Proxi-Point™ 12W products are ideal for battery charging with the ability to deliver 12 Watts from a distance of 6 – 25 mm, while our Proxi-Point™ 150W is able to deliver 150 Watts up to 15 mm at high efficiency.
Our integrated wireless communication system acts as an invisible link, requiring no programming – simply cut the cable and place the Proxi-Point™ at either end – your controllers won’t know any difference.
- Solve continuity of power/data delivery and maintenance problems
- Recharging multiple batteries from a single Power transmitter
- Delivering wireless power to a battery management system when the moving half of the application is in a rest or neutral position
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Reduce high installation and on-going maintenance costs
- Eliminate corrosion prone metallic contact points
- Create products that can be easily installed and waterproofed
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of your products
Proxi-Point™ applications can be found in just about any industry as design engineers start to understand the ability of wireless power to overcome the constraints of existing hard wired or battery based applications. PowerbyProxi has supplied working solutions to over 30 global customers, including many Tier 1 companies, in a broad range of industrial applications, including:
- Forestry and construction machinery
- Robot end effectors
- Materials Handling applications including Forklifts and Reachlifts
- Industrial sensors
- LED Lighting
- Extremities sensing applications
- Process automation equipment