Proxi-Point™ 150W Connector & Wireless Slip Ring
The Proxi-Point™ 150W is a next-generation, FCC compliant solution providing a reliable and maintenance-free alternative to traditional cables, connectors, and slip-rings.
- 150 W continuous power. 240 W up to one hour.
- Transfer power through any non-metallic material including liquids, solids and gasesImmune to dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- Corrosion and water resistant.
- Immersion rating of IP68.Input reverse polarity protection and output reverse current protection
- True zero-insertion force connection
- No exposed terminalsProvides supply isolation. Eliminates unwanted ground loops.
- Operates as a stationary point-to-point connector system, or as a wireless slip ring system
- FCC (parts 15 and 18), CE, and RoHS compliant
The Proxi-Point 150W is a standalone electrical device that transfers up to 240 watts of power (nominal 150 W) through any non-metallic material. The Proxi-Point can also be operated as a wireless slip-ring enabling transfer of power across an electrical rotary joint (often referred to as a slip ring, electric swivel, rotary electrical interface or a collector).
Input power is transferred inductively. A standard 24 VDC power supply can be used to power the Proxi-Point 150W power transmitter. Up to 10 A peak can be drawn from the power receiver at 24 VDC. The output voltage is held within a tight ±5% tolerance at a 0-12 mm gap.
The Proxi-Point is a simple connector replacement that can be easily incorporated with a power supply to provide wireless power to new or existing equipment.
- Continuous IP68 protection
- Enable contact-free battery charging
- Eliminate unreliable plugs and sockets
- Solves continuity of delivery and maintenance pain points
- Full contactless design for Proxi-Ring™ – elimination of friction or heating between rotating and stationary circuit contacts
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of products
- Reduce high installation and ongoing maintenance costs
- Immune to dust, dirt and other contaminants
- No exposed terminals
- Waterproof power transfer in harsh, moving and wet environments
- True zero insertion force connector, ideal for automated environments and robotics
- Mechanical slip-ring replacement
- Power for electronics through non-metallic surfaces on buildings and in marine applications
A product brief is available to download for the Proxi-Point™ 150W. Please click on the link below.