The Proxi-Com directly integrates with the Proxi-Module platform to provide seamless conversion of wired data to wireless. The first release supports: CAN bus, Ethernet & GPIO. Support for Serial (RS232/422/485), 4-20mA, 0-10V & IO-Link planned.
- Available PHYs: Wireless CAN Bus, Ethernet or GPIO
- Planned: Serial (RS232/RS422/RS485), 4-20mA, 0-10V & IO-Link
- Each Proxi-Com set can support up to two independent PHYs
- Dynamic pairing: Any transmitter can pair with any receiver when within power transfer range. When the Proxi-Module pairing is complete, the linked Proxi-Com’s will automatically pair as well.
- Standards Certification:
- CE, RoHS, SELV
- CISPR 11 (Class A)
- FCC compliant (Parts 15, 18)
- EMC immunity: IEC 61000-4-2/3/4/5/6/8
- EMF emission: IEC 62311
- Slip rings, sensors and actuators , or anywhere where a mechanical power connection is being replaced with with a Proxi-Module and data is being transferred over a parallel wired connection.