The Proxi-Com™ seamlessly integrates with the Proxi-Module™ to convert standard wired interfaces to wireless, thus eliminating the need for cables that restrict your design.
The Proxi-Com in conjunction with the Proxi-Module supports dynamic pairing, where both the power and data connection are paired instantly when the Proxi-Module power coils are placed within transmission distance. It is compliant with industry standards and therefore obtaining compliance for your device will not be impacted by the inclusion of the Proxi-Com.
- Dynamic pairing: Any transmitter can pair with any receiver when within power transfer range. When the Proxi-Module pairing is complete, the linked Proxi-Com’s will automatically pair as well.
- Supported Protocols:
- CAN protocol: ISO 11898
- Ethernet protocol: 10/100 Base-T data link layer compatible
- 3.3 V CMOS logic compatible digital GPIO
- Support for serial (RS232/422/485), 4-20 mA, 0-10V & IO-Link planned.
- CE, RoHS, SELV
- FCC compliant (Part 15, 18)
- EN 55011 (Class A)
- EN 55022 (Class A)
- EN 55024
- EN 61000-4-2/3/4/5/6/8
- Factory automation
- Lighting control
- Industrial sensors
- Lift trucks and material handling vehicles
- Slip ring replacement
- Forestry and construction equipment
- Wherever there is a need for wireless CAN bus, Ethernet or digital GPIO
- Used in conjunction with the Proxi-Module system to provide wireless power transfer and wireless communications.