Wireless Charging System for Smartphones
PowerbyProxi presents the first Qi compatible reference design capable of delivering up to 5W per receiver while also providing the ability to wirelessly power with full spatial freedom.
Qi-compatible, spatial freedom transmitter
By utilising our proprietary miniaturized wireless receiver technology, our advanced 5W wireless receiver can be integrated into the device without the need for thick sleeves or cases for smartphones, phablets and tablets.
In addition, our proprietary platform and resonant design allows for full spatial freedom for charging of devices in any location and orientation on the charging pad, providing the ultimate solution for convenient charging of personal electronic devices with thin form factors.
- Up to 5W power delivery to a single receiver. This means power transfer can be adjusted to the capacity of the device
- Full Spatial Freedom, ease of use – devices can be placed in any location and orientation on the charging pad
- One-to-one and one-to-many receiver configurations are supported. This means that multiple devices can charge at full power, simultaneously on a single transmitter
- Wireless receiver is fully integrated into the smartphone, phablet or tablet – no added covers or sleeves
- No interference with the operation of devices
- Autonomous optimization delivers maximum power and efficiency
- The system has built-in foreign object detection so coins, keys, silverware, and other metal objects, do not overheat. Remains at room temperature while on the pad and while other devices are charging
- Advanced thermal management during charging – meaning no overheating. PowerbyProxi’s system ensures that the main components of the device – the battery, back cover and LCD screen – do not overheat or damage the device when streaming video/music during charging
- Completely safe to use – PowerbyProxi meets all safety (RF exposure) requirements for safe operation of the device.
PowerbyProxi’s portfolio for wireless charging includes complete resonant solutions for semiconductor suppliers, OEMs and ODMs to develop and supply receivers integrated into consumer devices and custom transmitters solutions.