Wireless Battery Charging
Wireless charging literally breathes new life into batteries and the myriad of applications they operate in on a day to day basis. We can simplify the time and the thought that goes into ensuring your devices or equipment are always charged and ready to go with wireless battery charging.
Batteries are a core source of power for many devices and different types of equipment in a range of different industries. Wireless power simplifies the use of these devices. See examples below.
- Autonomous recharging of batteries to remove room for operator error
- Eliminate connection points which can be damaged by water
- Recharge large volumes of batteries by placing devices in a Proxi-Point container
- Replace batteries completely be providing power wireless in previously unreachable locations
We have been engaged to look at a number of different application solutions through wireless charging where batteries provide the power, but design constraints limit their effectiveness, including:
- Eliminating connectors altogether to avoid problems with cleaning of equipment
- Re-introducing rechargeable batteries which have previously been eliminated due to design/size constraints associated with mechanical connectors
- Replacing batteries entirely by supplying power wirelessly
Evaluation Kits & Licensing Options
In order to meet growing customer demand to trial and evaluate our ProxiPower solutions we are now able to offer a range of evaluation kits and licensing options which will enable you to see the benefits of wireless power, and integrated wireless power and data systems in your own products.