The PP12W provides 12 watts of available power which is ideal for variable load environments. The unit excels in supplying wireless power and data to control systems and process automation equipment in difficult, hard to reach locations where cables and mechanical connectors are just not ideal.
- Corrosion, water and immersion protected
- Transfer power through any non-metallic material including liquids, solids and gases
- Plug and play modular system compatible with existing power supplies (including batteries)
- EN12895:2000 certified, radiated emission, ESD and radiated immunity
- FCC part 18, radiated emission
- RoHS compliant
- Fast and accurate response to load variations
- Integrated battery charger
- Power channels: maximum output of 12 W
- Fully integrated 1Mbps Wi-Fi module
- Communication channels: 2 channel bi-directional GPIO using integrated Proxi-Com, Fully integrated bi-directional wireless CAN-Bus (SAEJ1939)
The Proxi-Point™ is a standalone electrical device that enables wireless transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material.
The Proxi-Point™ is a next generation solution providing a reliable and maintenance free alternative to traditional unreliable cables, coil cords and connectors. In addition the Proxi-Point™ can be used to enable non-contact recharging of batteries in a range of environments.
Input power is transferred inductively – a standard nominal 12 VDC power supply can be used to power the Proxi-Point™ transmitter with up to 12 W drawn from the receiver at 14.4 VDC.
The integrated wireless communication system (Proxi-Com™) acts as an invisible link, requiring no programming – simply cut the cable and place the Proxi-Point™ 12 W at either end – your controllers won’t notice any difference.
The Proxi-Point™ is available as a plug and play modular system that can be used to upgrade a power supply in new or existing equipment.
- Solve continuity of power/data delivery and maintenance problems
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Reduce high installation and ongoing maintenance costs
- Create unique competitive advantages in design, operation and convenience of your product
- Process automation equipment
- Forestry & construction machinery
- Robot end effectors
- Industrial sensors
- LED Lighting
- Extremities sensing applications
|Input power||12 VDC nominal (10 VDC min to 16 VDC)|
|Lead size / type||Shielded 10 core 22 AWG cable|
|Temperature||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Drop Test||FedEx ISTA 6A|
|Vibration||MIL-STD-202G method 201G, 204D, 214A|
|Cable Length||1 m for Tx, 1.5 m for Rx|
|Weight (pair)||2 kg|
|Power transmission distance||6 mm to 25 mm|
|Baud Rate (Busload)||
Autobaud selection: 50 kbps (29%), 250 kbps (28%), 500 kbps (29%), 1 Mbps (13%).