The Proxi-Point 12 provides 12 watts of available power which is ideal for variable load environments. The unit excels in supplying wireless power and data to control systems and process automation equipment in difficult, hard to reach locations where cables and mechanical connectors are just not ideal.
- Highly corrosion, water and immersion proof
- Transfers power through any non metallic material including liquids, solids and gases
- Plug and play modular system compatible with existing power supplies (including batteries) and communication standards
- EN12895 certified, Radiated emission, ESD and Radiated immunity
- FCC part 18, Radiated emission
- RoHS compliant
- Fast and accurate response to load variations
- Integrated battery charger
- Power channels: maximum output current 1A at 14.3VDC
- Fully integrated 1Mbps Wi-Fi module
- Communication channels: 2 channel bi-directional GPIO using integrated Proxi-Com, Fully integrated wireless CAN-BUS (SAEJ1939)
The Proxi-Point™ is a standalone electrical device that enables transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material.
The Proxi-Point™ is a next generation solution to eliminate unreliable cables and connectors. It provides a reliable and maintenance free alternative. In addition it can be used to enable non-contact recharging of batteries.
Input power is transferred inductively. A standard power supply can be used to power the PP12 power transmitter. The system can operate using 12, 24 or 48V input voltages. Up to 1A peak can be drawn from the PP12W power receiver at 12V. The output voltage is held within a tight 1% tolerance.
The integrated wireless communication system acts as an invisible link and programming is not required — simply cut the cable and place the PP12 at either end—your controllers won’t know any different enabling true wireless freedom.
The Proxi-Point™ is available as a plug and play modular system which can be used to upgrade power supply in new or existing equipment.
- Hermetically seal your product
- Eliminate unreliable cables and coil cords
- Solve continuity of delivery and maintenance pain points
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of products
- Reduce high installation and on going maintenance costs
- Process automation equipment
- Forestry & construction machinery
- Robot end effectors
- Industrial sensors
- LED Lighting
- Extremities sensing applications
|Input power||12VDC nominal (10 VDC min to 16 VDC max)|
|Lead size / type||Shielded cable 10CORE|
|Temperature||-40°F to +140°F -40°C to +60°C|
|IP Protection Class||66|
|Drop Test||3 ft bench drop (in packaging)|
|Vibration||10 -15g RMS|
|Lead Length||1M for STx, 1.5M for SRx|
|Optimal maximum (z axis) distance||0.98″ / 25mm|
|Protocol||CANbus – protocol independent, J1939, DeviceNet an dCANopen supported.(RS485, RS422, RS232, Ethernet, 4-20mA and 0-5V are also available).|
|Data rate||Up to 250kpbs for CAN-Bus – auto detect for CAN-Bus feature. Faster data rates supported for other protocols.|