- Wireless power and data supply
- Fast and accurate response to load variations with 1% accuracy
- Power channel: maximum output current 6.25A (total across all channels) at 24VDC
- Up to 10A peak at 24VDC.
- Communication channels: fully integrated 250kbps wireless CAN-Bus
- Ethernet, RS485, RS422, RS232 and PLC 4-20mA also available
The Proxi-Point™ is a standalone electrical device that enables efficient transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material.
The Proxi-Point™ provides a reliable and maintenance-free alternative to traditional cables and connectors while also enabling non-contact recharging of batteries.
Input power is transferred inductively using a standard 24V power supply. Up to 10A peak can be drawn from the PP150W power receiver at 24V.
The Proxi-Point™ is available as a plug and play modular system which can be used to upgrade power supply in new or existing equipment.
- Transfer power through any non-metallic material including liquids, solids and gases
- Hermetically seal your product
- Enable contact-free battery charging
- Eliminate unreliable cables and coil cords
- Corrosion and water proof – immersion rating of IP67
- Plug and play modular system compatible with existing power supplies and CANbus communication
- Solves continuity of delivery and maintenance pain points
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of products
- Reduce high installation and ongoing maintenance costs
- Automated guided vehicles
- Forklift sensors
- Process automation equipment
- Hydraulic control valves and actuators
- Forestry & construction machinery
- Robot end effectors
- Medical equipment
- Revolving doors
|Current rating—nominal||6.25 A continuous|
|Current rating—peak||10 A|
|Temperature||-40°F to +140°F
-40°C to +60°C
|Operating shock||500 m/s2|
|Lead length||1.5 m to Tx and Rx|
|Weight (pair)||5 kg|
|Transmission Distance (z-axis)||0 – 6 mm (for max power)|
|Misalignment tolerance||±0.2″ / 5 mm|
|Housing||Aluminum with acetyl cap|
RS-485, RS-232, RS-422, CANBus, Ethernet, GPIO
|Data rate / No. of data circuits||250kpbs (customizable up to a total of 250kbps across all channels)|