- Eliminate unreliable cables and coil cords
- Highly corrosion, water and immersion proof
- Transfer power through any non metallic material including liquids, solids and gases
- Hermetically seal your product whilst getting power and data to and from it
- Plug and play modular system compatible with existing power supplies (including batteries) and communication standards
The Proxi-Point™ is a standalone electrical device that enables transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material.
The Proxi-Point™ is a next generation solution to eliminate unreliable cables and connectors. It provides a reliable and maintenance free alternative. In addition it can be used to enable non-contact recharging of batteries.
Input power is transferred inductively. A standard power supply can be used to power the PP12 power transmitter. The system can operate using 12, 24 or 48V input voltages. Up to 1A peak can be drawn from the PR12 power receiver at 12V. The output voltage is held within a tight 1% toler- ance.
The integrated wireless communication system acts as an invisible link and programming is not required — simply cut the cable and place the PP12 at either end—your controllers won’t know any different enabling true wireless freedom.
- Solve continuity of power/data delivery and maintenance problems
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Reduce high installation and on going maintenance costs
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of your products
- Forestry & construction machinery
- Robot end effectors
- Industrial sensors
- LED lighting
- Extremities sensing applications
- Process automation equipment
||12VDC nominal (10 VDC min to 16 VDC max)
|Lead size / type
||Shielded cable 10CORE
||-40°F to +140°F -40°C to +60°C
|IP Protection Class
||3 ft bench drop (in packaging)
||10 -15g RMS
||1M for STx, 1.5M for SRx
|Optimal maximum (z axis) distance
||0.98″ / 25mm
||CANbus – protocol independent, J1939, DeviceNet an dCANopen supported.(RS485, RS422, RS232, Ethernet, 4-20mA and 0-5V are also available).
||Up to 250kpbs for CAN-Bus – auto detect for CAN-Bus feature. Faster data rates supported for other protocols.
Dimensions in millimeters [inches] unless otherwise specified.